Updated November 1, 2018 to reflect compliance standards
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To improve our website in order to better serve you.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
· We use regular Malware Scanning.
· Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
· Keep track of advertisements.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still access the website .
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third Parties?
Some information, such as IP and your email address, may be shared with the following third parties who help us run our website and email programs. They will only use this information to serve our needs and are prohibited from using it in any other instance. They are (but not limited to):
· Google (ad serving and website tracking)
· Mail Chimp (email)
· Facebook ( Pixel tracking and Serving Ads )
· Klipfolio ( Dashboard Management )
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
· NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
· Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
· Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
· Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
· Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
· Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
· Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.